This week’s video Shakespeare news review includes virtual reality, political spin, and some new reviews. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Hamlet in virtual reality casts the viewer in the play
- Shakespeare Twitter is wrong: Trump isn’t Macbeth and America isn’t sinking
- Shakespeare for the masses; where mayhem and madness meet
- Romeo and Juliet by Wilma Theater (reviews: WHYY | Inquirer)
- Julius Caesar by Nashville Shakespeare Festival (review)
- Othello by American Repertory Theater (review)
This video was recorded with an iPad Air 2, using Teleprompter Premium and GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Premier Pro CC 2018 on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The royalty-free “opening” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!
The “Old Film Countdown” leader is courtesy of Maxdev99 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPQmaFQiwM).
The segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.