This week’s video Shakespeare news review includes #MeToo, Timon of Athens, and some drunk thespians. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Josie Rourke’s Shakespeare for the #MeToo era
- Lee Suckling: Shakespeare, sex and what your English teacher didn’t tell you
- Sundance 2019: Eminem, Shakespeare, modern Slavery, Arthur Ashe & Goya in New Frontier slate
- Much Ado About Shakespeare, Episodes 13 and 14
- ‘S–tfaced Shakespeare’ at Phoenix Theatre: Yes, that’s real booze
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival makes theater relevant for all students
- As You Like It by Tennessee Shakespeare Company (review)
This video was recorded with an iPad Air 2, using Teleprompter Premiusm and GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Premier Pro CC 2018 on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The royalty-free “opening” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!
The “Old Film Countdown” leader is courtesy of Maxdev99 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPQmaFQiwM).
The segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.