This week’s video Shakespeare news review includes a silver anniversary, the passing of a legend, and blood cults. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Southwest Shakespeare Company in Mesa opens 25th season
- Cicely Berry, who taught actors Shakespeare’s sound, is dead at 92
- Shakespeare’s uncomfortable message for baby boomers
- How Shakespeare’s ‘blood cult’ became Ted Hughes’s fatal obsession
- Troilus and Cressida by Royal Shakespeare Company (review)
- Faction of Fools and WSC Avant Bard offer zany Shakespeare
This video was recorded with an iPad Air 2, using Teleprompter Premiusm and GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Premier Pro CC 2018 on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The royalty-free “opening” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!
The “Old Film Countdown” leader is courtesy of Maxdev99 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPQmaFQiwM).
The segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.