This week’s video Shakespeare news review includes the passing of a Shakespearean enthusiast, translations, and ugly rhetoric. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Nuyorican playwright’s pranslated Shakespeare play premieres in Boston area to some criticism from traditionalists
- OSF remembers Paul Allen as generous patron, Shakespeare enthusiast
- Making troy great again: On Shakespeare’s Troilus and Cressida and Trump’s ugly political rhetoric
- The Tempest by St. Louis Shakespeare (review)
- Troilus and Cressida by Royal Shakespeare Company (review)
This video was recorded with an iPad Air 2, using Teleprompter Premiusm and GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Premier Pro CC 2018 on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The royalty-free “opening” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!
The “Old Film Countdown” leader is courtesy of Maxdev99 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPQmaFQiwM).
The segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.