This week’s video Shakespeare news review includes silenced women, Game of Thrones, AI writing sonnets, and some cool reviews (all presented in “The Complete Works” t-shirt from the great Good Tickle Brain!). PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Much Ado About Shakespeare 8: Does Shakespeare silence women?
- Shakespeare as told through ‘Game of Thrones’ GIFs is unsurprisingly hilarious
- A woman playing Hamlet? Taking on gender roles In Shakespeare
- Can YOU spot the real Shakespearean sonnet? The AI learning how write its own poetry
- King Richard (II) by Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival (review)
- Titus Andronicus by Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey (review)
- The Comedy of Errors by Houston Shakespeare Festival (review)
- Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare in Delaware Park (review)
This video was recorded with an iPad Air 2, using Teleprompter Premiusm and GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Premier Pro CC 2018 on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The royalty-free “opening” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!
The “Old Film Countdown” leader is courtesy of Maxdev99 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPQmaFQiwM).
The segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.