Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week’s Shakespeare news review podcast includes the good, the Bard, and the ugly, Netflix, and a boatload of reviews. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Blind to race, gender and disability, Shakespeare’s Globe goes a new way
- The King: Netflix starts production for Shakespeare-inspired movie
- The good, the Bard and the ugly of studying Shakespeare
- All’s Well as another Shakespeare Fest kicks off
- Hamlet by Marin Shakespeare (review)
- The Comedy of Errors by Kentucky Shakespeare (review)
- Timon of Athens by Shakespeare in the Ruins (review)
- The Two Noble Kinsmen by Shakespeare’s Globe (reviews: Guardian | Financial Times | UpComing | Arts Desk | City AM)
This podcast was recorded with a Yeti microphone by Blue Microphones on an iPad Air 2, using GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.
The royalty-free “commercial” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!