- Bin Laden’s disdain for the west grew in Shakespeare’s birthplace, journal shows
- As You Like It: Shakespeare at its clearest, best
- Shakespeare’s Rose theatre gets go-ahead to pop up in York
- American Shakespeare Center honored as a bedrock institution of Virginia
- If a Shakespeare play is racist or antisemitic, is it OK to change the ending?
- Illyria by Public Theater (reviews: DC Theatre Scene | Newsday | Daily Beast)
- Titus Androgynous by Young Liars (review)
- The Spy of Venice by Benet Brandreth (review)
- As You Like It by Delaware Shakespeare (review)
This podcast was recorded with a Yeti microphone by Blue Microphones on an iPad Air 2, using GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.
The royalty-free “commercial” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!