This week’s slim Shakespeare news review podcast includes memorizing Shakespeare, using the Bard to become a better writer, and some Caesar and Twelfth Night reviews. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- How to memorize Shakespeare
- 8 ways William Shakespeare can make you a better writer
- The Book of Will by Northlight Theater (review)
- Much Ado About Nothing by Austin Shakespeare (review)
- Julius Caesar by Actors’ Shakespeare Project (reviews: WBUR | Wicked Local)
- Twelfth Night by Shakespeare Theatre Company (reviews: DC Metro Theater Arts | Broadway World | Washington Post | DC Theatre Scene)
This podcast was recorded with a Yeti microphone by Blue Microphones on an iPad Air 2, using GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.
The royalty-free “commercial” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!