This week’s Shakespeare news review podcast includes…a whole bunch of reviews. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Mother Lear by We Players (review)
- Julius Caesar by Chesapeake Shakespeare Company (reviews: Baltimore Sun | DC Metro Theater Arts)
- Titus Andronicus by Shakespeare Dallas (review)
- The Taming of the Shrew by Chicago Shakespeare (review)
- Macbeth at the Barbican in London (review)
- Much Ado About Nothing by Annapolis Shakespeare Company (review)
This podcast was recorded with a Yeti microphone by Blue Microphones on an iPad Air 2, using GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.
The royalty-free “commercial” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!