Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week’s Shakespeare news review podcast includes a really slow news week: USC gets an F, Hitchcock, and a measly single review. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- USC: F for effort in covering up Shakespeare blunder
- No mercy in him: Reading Shakespeare’s Coriolanus in the age of Trump
- American multimillionaire, Henry Folger, and bad case of Shakespeare Foliomania
- Hitchcock and Shakespeare
- Romeo and Juliet by Elm Shakespeare (review)
This podcast was recorded with a Yeti microphone by Blue Microphones on an iPad Air 2, using GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.
The royalty-free “commercial” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!