This week’s Shakespeare news review podcast includes reviews of Comedy, Macbeth, and not-quite-Lear, as well as Shakesepeare by the Sea and in Oklahoma. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Shakespeare by the Sea announces thrilling 20th anniversary season
- Ghostbusters has been turned into Shakespeare
- Oklahoma Shakespeare in the Park launches 33rd summer of storytelling in June
- The Comedy of Errors by Austin Shakespeare (review)
- Macbeth by Shakespeare Theatre Company (review)
- Nearly Lear by Kennedy Center’s Family Theater (review)
This podcast was recorded with a Yeti microphone by Blue Microphones on an iPad Air 2, using GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.
The royalty-free “commercial” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!