This week’s Shakespeare news review includes fifth-grade Shakespeare, auditions, being a hero and a jerk, and next year at OSF. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Pittsfield Shakespeare presents Twelfth Night
- How to… audition for Shakespeare
- What Shakespeare taught me about being both a hero and a jerk
- Special delivery: Shakespeare comes to the masses via heavy metal
- To be or not to be . . . in love with Shakespeare
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival announces 2018 season
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival Season Includes a Same-Sex Oklahoma!
- Shakespeare-themed pub crawl returns to Downtown Bryan on Saturday
- The Taming of the Shrew by Chesapeake Shakespeare Company (review)
03:42 – should be “queen” not “king” of England…
This podcast was recorded with a Yeti microphone by Blue Microphones on an iPad Air 2, using GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.