This week’s Shakespeare news review includes Shakespeare Selfies, tackling the Bard, Facebook bots, and community theater. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- The 2017 Shakespeare Selfie writing challenge for students
- Queens Shakespeare Inc & What Dreams May Co announces its 2017 season
- 9 tricks for tackling Shakespeare
- Shakespeare’s wit at Cotuit Center
- 5 bots to try this week: Engazify, The Dude, Shakespeare Bot, Mee6, and Aethex
- Globe to host national conference on Shakespeare for inmates
- Actress and producer to bring Shakespearean tale to Camarillo stage
- South Dakota Shakespeare Festival auditions Feb. 4
- Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet sets the stage at the Wildish Theater
- JULIUS CAESAR, SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE set for Oregon Shakespeare Festival in 2017
- Hamlet and Much Ado About Nothing by Southwest Shakespeare (review)
This podcast was recorded with a Yeti microphone by Blue Microphones on an iPad Air 2, using GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.