Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week’s economy-sized podcast begins our two month-long discussion of Macbeth with an introduction of the play, including a plot synopsis.
00:00 – Begin podcast
00:25 – Opening/Introduction
01:25 – Act One
11:25 – Act Two
16:55 – Act Three
24:03 – Act Four
30:00 – Act Five
38:40 – Shameless self-promotion
39:40 – Closing
41:27 – End podcast
“DUN DUN DUUUUN!!! Sound Effect” from ArtMusic No Copyright on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61L6hB7c1bg).
- “Gin and Juice,” written by Harry Wayne “K.C.” Casey, Andre Young, Richard Finch, and Calvin Broadus, and performed by The Gourds, from the Gogitchyershinebox EP, released in 1998 by Imports.
- “Bitch,” written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, and performed by The Rolling Stones, from the album Sticky Fingers, released in 1971 by Virgin Records.
- “Crazy Train,” written by Bob Daisley, Ozzy Osbourne and Randy Rhoads, and performed by Metalachi, from the album Uno, released in 2012 by Yarddart Entertainment.
- “Liar,” written by Henry Rollins, performed by Rollins Band, from the album Weight, released in 1994 by Imago.
- “Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story,” written by Lin-Manuel Miranda, and performed by the Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton, from the soundtrack of Hamilton, released in 2015 by Atlantic Records.
This podcast was recorded with the built-in microphone on an Acer Chromebook C720, using AudioRecorder from gideon.weissman (webaudiodemos.appspot.com). The interview itself was recorded over a Samsung Galaxy 3 using ACR (Another Call Recorder) software by NLL. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Loop 90) and the segue music (Morning Show Segue) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.