This week’s Shakespeare news review includes anniversary news, money and the Bard, and the Thin White Duke. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Much ado about Shakespeare
- Shakespeare 400: what to see and where to go
- Emma Rice introduces her first season at Shakespeare’s Globe – video
- Shakespeare Mastermind Ida Gaskin dies, aged 96
- What Country Friends Is This?’ — Shakespeare and Twelfth Night
- Shakespeare, the reactionary bard
- 10 crisp facts about money during Shakespeare’s time
- Money, money, money
- Shakespeare gets a shakeup
- The Shakespeare Circle, edited by Edmondson and Wells
“Station to Station,” written and performed by David Bowie, from the album Station to Station, released in 1976 by RCA Records.
“TVC15,” written and performed by David Bowie, from the album Station to Station, released in 1976 by RCA Records.
“Cracked Actor,” written and performed by David Bowie, from the album Aladdin Sane, released in 1973 by RCA Records.
This podcast was recorded with the built-in microphone on an Acer Chromebook C720, using AudioRecorder from gideon.weissman (webaudiodemos.appspot.com). It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.