This week’s Shakespeare news review includes some previews and reviews (a surprisingly small amount). PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Independent Shakespeare Company extends Romeo and Juliet
- Raul Esparza in Shakespeare in the Park’s Cymbeline
- Desdemona by Sellars and Morrison
- Was William Shakespeare high when he penned his plays?
- These Paper Bullets by Billie Joe Armstrong
- King John by Animal Fire Theatre
- Romeo and Juliet by Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival (review)
- Bootleg Shakespeare: The Two Gentlemen of Verona by Taffety Punk Theatre Company (review)
- The Comedy of Errors by Shakespeare & Company (review)
- King Lear by Idaho Shakespeare Festival (review)
- Hamlet at the Barbican ([p]reviews: Daily Mail | The Times)
This podcast was recorded with the built-in microphone on an Acer
Chromebook C720, using AudioRecorder from gideon.weissman (webaudiodemos.appspot.com). It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.