This week’s Shakespeare news review includes Clerks 3 is like King Lear, a Macbeth trailer, plus a boatload of preview/reviews of productions. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Clerks 3 like a King Lear movie
- Trailer: Macbeth with Michael Fassbender
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by Tennessee Shakespeare Company
- All’s Well That Ends Well by Cape Fear Shakespeare
- The Comedy of Errors by Bard on the Beach
- Colorado Shakespeare Festival season preview
- Julius Caesar by Vortex Theatre
- Coriolanus by the Shakespeare Tavern (Atlanta Intown | ArtATL reviews)
- The Comedy of Errors by Post5 (Broadway Worlds | OregonLive.com reviews)
- The Tempest by Kentucky Shakespeare (review)
- As You Like It by Flatwater Shakespeare Company (review)
- Troilus and Cressida by Gamut Theatre Group (review)
- King John by Shakespeare’s Globe (review)
- The Tempest by Idaho Shakespeare Festival (review)
This podcast was recorded with the built-in microphone on an Acer Chromebook C720, using AudioRecorder from gideon.weissman (webaudiodemos.appspot.com). It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.