This week’s Shakespeare news review includes Kentucky Shakespeare’s Shakespeare in the Parks Tour, Shakespeare in the Parking Lot, Ghostface Killah, Psychological Science, and “10 ways Shakespeare changed everything”. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Kentucky Shakespeare: Second Annual Shakespeare in the Parks Tour
- Shakespeare in the Parking Lot finds a new Lower East Side home
- As You LIke It by Bell Shakespeare
- The Merchant of Venice by Baltimore Shakespeare Factory
- Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey announces 2015 season
- Worcester Shakespeare Company announces 2015 season
- Adirondack Shakespeare Company opens 2015 season
- Shakespeare plays reveal psychological profile
- Interactive map of Shakespeare’s London
- 10 ways Shakespeare changed everything
- Alexander Burns interview
- Tina Packer interview
- King Lear by Heart of America Shakespeare Festival
- Bard on the Beach Shakespeare Festival’s 26th Season
- The Comedy of Errors by Six on Shakespeare (review)
- Great Shakespearean Actors by Stanley Wells (review)
- Julius Caesar by Austin City Theatre (review)
This podcast was recorded with the built-in microphone on an Acer Chromebook C720, using AudioRecorder from gideon.weissman (webaudiodemos.appspot.com). It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.