This week’s podcast continues our three month-long discussion of Hamlet with the first half of our video review overview, and a report from north of the border (the US border) and my attendance of the Shakespeare Association of American annual conference.
Due to the length of this podcast, here’s a helpful list of bookmarks…
- 0:00 — podcast begin
- 0:55 — video review: 1964 (Burton [star]/Geilgud [director])
- 5:10 — video review: 1980 (Jacobi/Bennet)
- 9:15 — video review: 2000 (Hawke/Almereyda)
- 11:50 — video review: 2000 (Scott/Scott and Simonson)
- 16:10 — video review: 2009 (Tennant/Doran)
- 17:45 — Shakespeare Association of America conference
- 26:55 — close
- 28:23 — podcast end
4:10 — should be “transcendent” not “transcendental”
This podcast was recorded with the built-in microphone on an Acer Chromebook C720, using AudioRecorder from gideon.weissman (webaudiodemos.appspot.com). It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Loop 90) and the segue music (Morning Show Segue) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.