This week’s podcast continues our three month-long discussion of Hamlet with the second half of our video review overview, plus a quick look at the title/subtitle/and political confusion.
Due to the length of this podcast, here’s a helpful list of bookmarks…
- 0:00 — podcast begin
- 1:00 — video review: 1948 (Olivier [star/director])
- 3:50 — video review: 1990 (Kline [star/director])
- 7:00 — video review: 1990 (Gibson/Zefferelli)
- 10:30 — video review: 1996 (Branagh [star/director])
- 14:10 — video overview
- 15:15 — title/subtitle/politics
- 18:00 — close
- 20:04 — podcast end
This podcast was recorded with the built-in microphone on an Acer Chromebook C720, using AudioRecorder from gideon.weissman (webaudiodemos.appspot.com). It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Loop 90) and the segue music (Morning Show Segue) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.