This week’s Shakespeare news review includes the US Senate congratulating Oregon Shakespeare Festival for its 80th anniversary, recreating the Globe theater with old shipping containers, Shakespeare Week in England, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company’s PROJECT 38 Festival, and a boatload of reviews of Cymbeline, the new Ethan Hawke Shakespeare biker mash-up.. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- All’s Well that Ends Well by Shakespeare on the Sound
- Shakespeare on Speed
- US Senate recognizes Oregon Shakespeare Festival’s 80th anniversary
- Twelfth Night begins Off-Broadway run
- Macbeth by Actors of the London Stage
- Building Shakespeare’s Container Globe
- Bhardwaj’s Shakespeare trilogy at the New York Indian Film Festival
- The best of Shakespeare Week
- Cincinnati Shakespeare announces free PROJECT38 Festival
- Kentucky Shakespeare to take Macbeth on tour
- Romeo and Juliet at the Tobacco Factory (review)
- Macbeth and Romeo and Juliet by Tampa Shakespeare Festival (review)
- Cymbeline (film reviews: Salon | AV Club | FlavorWire | Philly.com | Guardian LV)
This podcast was recorded with the built-in microphone on an Acer Chromebook C720, using AudioRecorder from gideon.weissman (webaudiodemos.appspot.com). It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.