Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week’s Shakespeare news review includes “Wherefore: Shakespeare in Raleigh,” Forensic Shakespeare, and play announcements and reviews. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Shakespeare Theatre Association to hold its 2017 conference in Baltimore
- Wherefore: Shakespeare in Raleigh
- Valley Shakespeare Festival announces 2015 season
- Utah Shakespeare to take its Macbeth on the road
- Forensic Shakespeare by Quentin Skinner
- Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare in the Square
- Julius Caesar by the New Shakespearience
- Titus Andronicus by New York Shakespeare Exchange
- The Tempest by Miami Shakespeare in the Park
- Titus Andronicus by Babes with Blades
- Julius Caesar by the Prenzie Players
- Two Views of Shakespeare (reviews)
- Measure for Measure by Seattle Shakespeare Company (review)
- Othello by Frantic Assembly (Standard || Guardian reviews)
- Twelfth Night by Jobsite Theater (review)
- Twelfth Night by Nashville Shakespeare Festival (review)
This podcast was recorded using a Blue Snowball microphone onto an ASUS laptop, using Audacity recording software. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.