This week’s Shakespeare news review includes gruesome blood sports, TNT, ‘No Holds Bard’ with Good Tickle Brain, price hikes and roadshows. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- The gruesome blood sports of Shakespearean England
- TNT’s young Shakespeare drama Will gets a fresh teaser
- The Stratford Club is all about Shakespeare
- Authorities: Suspect William Shakespeare nabbed for Mattapan murder
- No Holds Bard: new podcasts
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival raises ticket prices for 2017
- Sandy Hook survivors turn to Shakespeare in Midsummer
- Roadshow brings Shakespeare to life for students across Texas
- It’s Shakespeare… but not as you know it
- Shakespeare for the Masses presents King John
- Oh what a Night: Shakespeare’s famous comedy to be performed by PPT
- Romeo and Juliet set for Feb. 14 at Shakespeare Festival
- Romeo and Juliet by Media Theatre (review)
- Bring Down the House by Seattle Shakespeare Company (review)
This podcast was recorded with a Yeti microphone by Blue Microphones on an iPad Air 2, using GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.